DIY wireless/wired IP camera with H.264 compression, SD recorder, night vision, PTZ, and 2-way audio
Stay connected wherever you go with the SecurityMan IPcam-SD. You can remotely access your IPcam-SD from anywhere in the world; monitor your home or business through a secure and password protected connection from your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or any compatible smartphone. Simply connect the IPcam-SD to a router over wireless network (Wi-Fi) or wired Ethernet, install the software on your PC, or register online with our P2P server made easy for remote access and configuration free, and download the free App for your smartphone. Then, remote video surveillance is right at your finger tips.
The IPCam-SD uses the state of the art H.264 video compression technology which has more advanced compression than the basic MPEG4 and MJPEG. One of the key advantages of H.264 is the high compression rate. In comparison with the MPEG4 and MJPEG format, the H.264 compresion has better quality of video, 25% more compressed than MPEG4, 65% more compressed than MJPEG, but the most interesting feature is that the H.264 requires less bit-rate for network transmission. MJPEG IP camera could be cheaper but too slow for motion detection recording and for remote monitoring.
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y) easy to setup and use H.264 IP camera support P2P (point-to-point) service for easy remote access without networking knowledge or configuration
- Remote PTZ control, playback, and backup monitoring over the Internet from a PC (IE), Mac (Safari), & Smartphone (free Apps)
- It supports 2-way audio communication between local & remote sites, VMD (video motion detection), alarm email, & local alarm outputs (external siren or spot light)
Nigh vision (B/W) up to 50ft support
- 1 x IPcam-SD with antenna
- 1 x Ceiling/Wall mount bracket (with screws)
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x I/O terminal (1 IN, 1 OUT)
- 1 x CD (PC software and manual)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- *Micro SD memory card not included. (Supports up to 32GB)